Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time to Move

I need to move, which isn't a big news flash considering the fact that i have needed to move for awhile now. However, with the things that have been going on lately, i really need to move ASAP.

There are two things currently stopping me. The first is that i really can't afford to pay more than what i am paying now, which already stretches my budget a tad.

The second, and most important reason, is my dog Mandy. I have been saying that i don't know how Anna would handle losing Mandy and this is true. But if i am really going to be honest with myself, i don't think that i would be able to handle losing Mandy. She may have started out as the girls' dog, but somewhere along the way she became MY dog.

Both J and my friend Jenny have stated that Mandy could come and live at either of their houses, but i don't think i can give her up. I know that I would still be able to see her and that if she lived with J, i would still spend quite a bit of time with her. But it just wouldn't be the same.

How do i go about coming to terms with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment